Lee Seung Gi will be releasing a special USB album, "The History of Lee Seung Gi" on 23 Feb. Lee Seung Gi Singapore will be collating pre-order for Lee Seung Gi fans in Singapore. Please note that the album will be purchase directly from Korea and deliver to Singapore.
Your purchase will help in the album sale ranking for Seung Gi's new album as it will contribute to hanteo which will be taken into account when tabulating the charts. Details as followed:
1. Because You’re My Woman
3. Words Hard to Say
5. Desire and Hope
6. Unfinished Story
7. I’ll Give You All
8. You In My Memories
9. Let’s Go On Vacation
10. Will You Marry Me
11. Let’s Break Up
12. Like The Beginning, Just Like Then
13. Love Taught Me Drinking
14. Smile Boy 2010
15. Losing My Mind (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST)
16. From Now On I Love You (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST)
17. Time for Love
18. Aren’t We Friends
22. Last Words (Gu Family Book OST)
23. I’m Going to the Military
24. Meet Someone Like Me
Set include 4GB USB (with 24 songs) + Photo Diary + Limited Edition Poster (first come first serve) - estimated to be 1 to 1.5kg
(1) Price for Self-Collection in Singapore: SGD53 (incl. shipping fee to Singapore and bank charge fee) Price has been converted from Korean Won to Singapore Dollars.
Self-Collection in Singapore: Date and Time to be confirmed when goods arrived in Singapore. Email or Whatsapp msg will be sent to notify buyers.
(2) Price for Postage in Singapore: Please email us at email@example.com to enquire. We will advise on the payment and will issue you a Postage ID in that email.
(3) Price for Album Donation to LSGKWA: SDG40. Albums donated will be given to the military camp which Lee Seung Gi is in.
Please make a fund transfer to POSB Savings Account - 060-84778-9 (Bank Code: 7171 and Branch: 081)
After you have made a fund transfer and obtain Postage ID No (for local delivery), it is important that you fill up the form. This form is important as it allow staff to verify your payment and process your order. We strongly discourage duplicate submission of form. Should there be an error, email us. We will amend it at our back end.
An order confirmation email will be sent via email for your reference.
No refund or cancellation is allowed after payment has been made.
For overseas worldren who would like to place a pre-order, please check with your respective country representative, you also wish to purchase it from YesAsia or Gmarket
Should you have any further enquiries, pls feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will close this pre-order on 20 February 2017, 1159pm (1st cut-off) 21 February 2017, 12pm (2nd cut-off) 21 February 2017, 11.59pm (3rd cut-off)
Total number of albums ordered so far: 33 copies